Hi, my name is Gazza66! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Gazza66!

Options
Gazza66
Gazza66 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hope everyone is keeping safe and in high spirits

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Gazza66 - Welcome to this friendly & supportive community. Thank you for joining with your kind wishes. I'm doing OK, thank you, tho not always able to manage the high spirits. I hope you are keeping well. What have you been doing to keep yourself busy? :)
  • KarenO_Scope
    KarenO_Scope Community member Posts: 24 Courageous
    Options
    Hello and welcome @Gazza66. I am keeping safe and loving the last few sunny days. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    A warm welcome to the community @Gazza66. How are you?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Gazza66 Welcome to the community nice to have you on board HNope you are keeping safe and enjoying the lovely sunshine 
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Gazza66 and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  I'm doing ok, thank you.  How are you doing?  I hope you are keeping safe and well during these difficult times.  Thank you for the kind words anyway.

You will find the forum to be a supportive and friendly space with lots of lovely people on it so I hope you enjoy your time with us and find it a useful place to be too.  I look forward to seeing you on here and if we can be of any help/support to you then please just ask.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.