Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is ste4444!

ste4444ste4444 Member Posts: 3 Listener
Hello everyone stay well keep safe xx

Replies

• AilsAils Community champion Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ste4444 and welcome to the Community.  How are you?  Thank you for the kind words.  The same to you.  How are you coping during lock-down?  I hope you enjoy being part of our Community as we are a friendly bunch of people!  If there is anything we can help you with then please just say.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 5,197 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ste4444 - Welcome to this friendly & supportive community from me too. Thank you for joining us all with your kind wishes. I'm doing OK; how are you? This lock down is a bit of a struggle for many of us. Thank goodness for so much decent weather so I can keep escaping into the garden for a bit, which helps me. How are you coping? :)
  • ste4444ste4444 Member Posts: 3 Listener
    I'm good and thank you for the friendly warm welcome it is a very strange time but I'm sure with great support and community we can all get through keep well and safe all xx
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Administrator Posts: 7,595 Scope community team
    Good to have you here @ste4444. Give us a shout if you need anything. :smile:
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
  • ste4444ste4444 Member Posts: 3 Listener
     :D thank you 
Sign in or join us to comment.