PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Community updates

• Check you're happy with the email notifications you're receiving.
• Have a look at how the community will be changing its appearance.
• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.

Do I have to do something to renew my PIP?

Ellamae75Ellamae75 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited May 26 in PIP, DLA and AA
My pip is due for renewal in September does this review itself or do I have to do something because of the covid19

Tagged:

Replies

• AilsAils Community champion Posts: 2,214 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Ellamae75 and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  I'm sorry, but I'm not too sure about this myself, but hopefully one of our other members may know or one of our Scope Team and if so, they will post here.  Meantime, please find some information below which Scope have put together about PIP if you want to have a look -

https://www.scope.org.uk/advice-and-support/personal-independence-payment-pip/

I hope you find the relevant information you are looking for and wish you well with this.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 2,297 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Ellamae75 - Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining. As far as PIP goes, all awards that are in place, such as yours, will continue until you receive a PIP review form, & a decision is based then upon that. So, you don't have to do anything until you receive a review form from the DWP. When that may be is uncertain due to Covid-19. When you do receive it, fill it in with as much detail as you did with your initial claim form. The review form is much shorter, but you can always add extra pages at the end. Hope this helps. :)
Sign in or join us to comment.