Hi, my name is irelandslady! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is irelandslady!

irelandslady
irelandslady Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi all Hope your ok and staying safe

Comments

• Lauren95
    Lauren95 Community member Posts: 92 Pioneering
    Hello Irelandslady yes we are hope you are too ? 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @irelandslady - Welcome to this friendly & supportive community. Thank you for joining, & for your kind wishes. I'm OK, & haven't been beyond my garden in over 2 months! I hope you're keeping well, & also safe too. Please just join in with any of the many discussions, or chat here. If you have any questions, please let us know, as there's usually someone here who will help/advise. What are you doing to keep yourself occupied at the moment? :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @irelandslady and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  Thank you for your kind words.  I'm doing ok, thanks.  It's nice to meet you.  

I hope you will enjoy your time with us on the forum as we are a friendly bunch of people on here.  I look forward to seeing you around anyway.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,836 Scope online community team
    Welcome @irelandslady. How are you? :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.