What benefits am I entitled to while not fit to work but still employed? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What benefits am I entitled to while not fit to work but still employed?

Options
antoniofernandes
antoniofernandes Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I had a stroke and one side paraylized I am Eu national having Indefinite leave to remain status, My left hand and leg is effected would appreciate If I could some information on what benefits I could claim. I am still on employment they have not yet terminated my contract howevers its been a one year  and 7 month at home (not fit to work) I get only PIP . Can anyone out there help me with the advice thanks Tony

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.