Well..I'm kinda the same... — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Well..I'm kinda the same...

Options
Karen777
Karen777 Community member Posts: 4 Connected
Nothing in my life has really changed apart from family get togethers I suppose n choosing to go sumwere wen having a better day,,,I sleep the majority of the day ,,I'm trying So hard to get out this rut n JUST DO SOMETHING   wen I'm asleep I'm at peace I'm sorry to sound depressing but it's the way it is with me..but if u no me on a better day n the sun is shining n I've had so much meds or and drink..n drunk u probably won't think I am the way I am..then the next day I can struggle to get outa bed or ready to go anywhere...I've piled weight on as luckily my carer drives which is good but not 4 my weight but if he didnt I wudnt go no were ...since all this vivid I only have to go 4 my meds twice weekly which is better I like the fact that wen I'm anywere even the supermarket now there only a handful of people bar the staff ..I've even got a dentist appointment IM GOIN TO ATTEND 2mora as including me theres only 5 of us so my anxiety shud b ok...I've even said to my carer he may wait outside with my bag ect as u cant take them in..but he will b at door as soon as I'm done....I've made myself physically ill as only been able to eat soup 4  days now as any touches my bad teeth its AGONY its affected my sleep 2 thsts to say the least I just wish I made an appointment sooner so if u r like me,,make an appointment..if I can , u can ..I no I've not been but I will anyway this hasnt really changed much 4 me only helped a bit but like I said missing family is the worst they understand me ..I hope u all like me r ok...n if NOT PLZ ASK 4 HELP ,,IT REALLY IS THERE XX

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,609 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for posting this, it is very true!
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Karen777 I am sorry to hear about the things you are suffering with tooth pain really can be the worst pain ever so hopefully you will get sorted at the dentist.

I hope with the ease of lockdown you get to meet some of your family even if its just in a garden

I too have put on lots of weight since losing my leg and being unable to be mobile and I really am trying to cut down but lack of exercise is the issue.

We are always here to offer support and just for a chat

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.