Hi, my name is Mario2020! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Mario2020!

Mario2020
Mario2020 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello everyone and a pleasure to be part of this community 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Mario2020 - I'm very pleased to be the first to welcome you to this great community. I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of it, as we all try to help & support each other. Please have a look around the forum; there are some links to the different groups we have, recent discussions, & our virtual 'Coffee lounge' at the top of this page. Please join in, & chat here too any time. How are you doing? :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Mario2020 and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  I hope you are having a nice weekend and enjoying the lovely sunshine!  We are pleased to have you here so thank you for joining us.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and find the forum to be an useful place to be.  We are a friendly bunch of people on here.  I look forward to seeing you around anyway.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just say.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Mario2020

Welcome to our online community/family.

I am one of the Community Champion’s on here.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help/support you with??

@steve51
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Great to have you with us @Mario2020. How are you doing?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Lauren95
    Lauren95 Community member Posts: 92 Pioneering
    Hi Maria2920 pleased
    to meet you it’s great to have you with us, hope you enjoy being with us ?
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Mario2020 Welcome on board great to have you join us and look forward to seeing you around

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.