Another blog up now! Girl with wheels ? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Another blog up now! Girl with wheels ?

Options
girlinawheelchair
girlinawheelchair Community member Posts: 21 Courageous
New blog up now all about my time in lockdown as a young adult with a disability! I hope you all give it a read and enjoy ?

https://girlwithwheels.wordpress.com/2020/05/30/lockdown-and-me-how-ive-coped-as-a-teenager-with-a-disability/

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @girlinawheelchair, how are you today?  I hope you are having a nice weekend and enjoying the lovely sunshine!  Thanks for sharing your latest blog with us.  I will have a read and am sure our members will find it really interesting.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • girlinawheelchair
    girlinawheelchair Community member Posts: 21 Courageous
    Options
    Ails said:
    Hi @girlinawheelchair, how are you today?  I hope you are having a nice weekend and enjoying the lovely sunshine!  Thanks for sharing your latest blog with us.  I will have a read and am sure our members will find it really interesting.  :smiley:
      Yes I have had quite a lovely weekend and I'm good thanks, I hope you are also okay and thank you for your kind comments ?
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Glad you are well, @girlinawheelchair and have had a lovely weekend.  The weather is great, isn't it and it cheers us up so much when it comes!  I am doing fine, thanks for asking and you are very welcome.  Have a nice night!  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,939 Scope online community team
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this @girlinawheelchair. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.