Morning need help anyone — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Morning need help anyone

helentaylor
helentaylor Community member Posts: 15 Listener
Can I request my pip2 form? To see what was on it years ago. 
Also can I request HCP report as well?
thanks all. 

Comments

• helentaylor
    Can I request my PIP2 form? From PIP. reading other forums have said call PIP up and they can send you one out and it can take up to 10 days. then I can see what was on my first claim form before I get my award review in September. 
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome, if you contact the DWP having all your ID details to hand to verify who you are, then request a copy of your recent assessment report, 
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello when you received your first award you should have asked for a copy of your assessment report, but if you contact the DWP having all your ID information to hand to confirm who You are the when you have passed the security questions request a copy of your last assessment report.
  • helentaylor
    Hi @wilko and thanks for your response. I have spoken to PIP and requested my PIP2 form which I filled out from the start. didn’t think they could send me a copy but they said they can. and I also requested my HC report as well. they said it can take up to 10 days so that’s fine. least it gives me descriptors to go off and to see what I put in my original claim. as I can work off that ☺️
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @helentaylor its always a good idea if possible to take a photo copy of these forms before you send them off, for future reference.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• helentaylor
    @Username_removed PIP said they will send it out. we are talking 3 years ago! but they said they will get it sent out. I have a copy of the award review where I gained most of my points I just want to see what was on the PIP2 form. didn’t think they would still have it on record tbh. 
  • helentaylor
    @woodbine I agree. definitely next time I will! they said there going to send me a copy out of my PIP2 form so I’m happy. didn’t think they would still have it on record tbh. I have got my award review letter .... just wanted to see where I gained most of my points from. 
  • MrsCrazy
    MrsCrazy Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Hi 
    My PiP runs out in December and am planning on starting my next application soon. I am really pleased to hear DWP will send your original application form to you, the copy I took of mine has been lost by a family member... Hope your application goes well.
  • helentaylor
    @MrsCrazy you can request a copy. I didn’t think you could .... but PIP said you can have a copy and a copy of your HCR. so it’s all good! I’m not worried about it 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.