Hi, my name is KeiraUpton! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is KeiraUpton!

KeiraUpton
KeiraUpton Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hiya I’m new to all this I’m not quite sure what to say here but hi haha

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    edited June 2020
    We were all new once @KeiraUpton! I’m glad you found us. Welcome to our little community.

Why don’t you tell us a bit about yourself?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sandraelhoueiss
    sandraelhoueiss Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Hi @KeiraUpton I am also new here I just joined yesterday. Would love to know more about yourself, if you don’t mind sharing your story, it would be great I am a mom for a 3 years old daughter with global development delay, an would love to connect with people sharing similar experience, and learn more about what to expect for her in this country as a Special need child
  • Han_
    Han_ Community member Posts: 151 Pioneering
    Hi @KeiraUpton and welcome to the community. Please feel free to browse the forum and join any discussions!

I would also like to say welcome to @sandraelhoueiss! Thank you for introducing yourself. Perhaps you may be interested in the parents and carers page, which can be found here.
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @KeiraUpton

Welcome it’s great to meet you this evening.

I am one off the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help you with???

@steve51
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @KeiraUpton - Welcome to this friendly & supportive community from me too. How are you doing? :)
  • KeiraUpton
    KeiraUpton Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hello thank you everyone for being so kind, I’m ok thank you healths bad at the moment but I’m great otherwise And thank you @steve51 for the offer of help 
    I wouldn’t mind sharing about me @sandraelhoueiss , I’m 19 and I myself have disabilities I have quite a few different ones and still waiting to be diagnosed with more. It is all very long to explain haha.
    hope everyone’s doing well 
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @KeiraUpton

Good Morning ??

No Probs ??

Yes please please let me know about your current/ongoing problems if you don’t mind ??

@steve51

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Sorry to hear your health's not great at the moment @KeiraUpton. You're welcome to talk about anything here, but if you'd rather try some lighter topics, you're welcome to pop by our virtual coffee lounge.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @KeiraUpton and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you and have you on board.  Yes, it's always a bit daunting at first introducing yourself to a new community, but you have done really well so far so thank you for sharing with us.  I hope you enjoy your time with us on the forum as we are a friendly bunch of people!  I'm really sorry to hear that your health isn't good at the moment, but hope you feel better soon.  We are all here to support you on the Community so please chat to us anytime as there will always be someone on here to listen and to chat to.  I look forward to seeing you on here anyway.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just say.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sandraelhoueiss and welcome also to the Community.  It's nice to meet you and have you on board!  How are you today?  I hope you find the link given above by @Han_ to be helpful.  We are all here to support you and your daughter so please do say if you need anything at all.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and find it an useful place to be.  We are a friendly bunch of people on here!  I look forward to seeing you around.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @KeiraUpton Welcome to the community from me too, its great to have you on board and I look forward to seeing you around

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.