Community updates
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Keep on top of what's being talked about in our recent discussions and have your say!

Direct contact with @Adrian_Scope or @Chloe_Scope

forgoodnesssakeforgoodnesssake Member Posts: 311 Pioneering
Hi, is there any way to directly message either of you please?  I just don't want to post publicly, thanks

Replies

• Ami2301Ami2301 Community champion Posts: 6,814 Disability Gamechanger
    You can private message them or send an email to [email protected] :) 
    Community Champion
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Administrator Posts: 10,598 Scope community team
    Hi @forgoodnesssake, please feel free to private message me or email the community. :)
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
  • forgoodnesssakeforgoodnesssake Member Posts: 311 Pioneering
    How do you private message?  I can't find an obvious way but probably just me!
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 4,708 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @forgoodnesssake To send a private message, either click on your username, or go to the top of this page, then click on 'My Profile,' then 'View profile.' Under your username on the right-hand side of the window that opens up you will see 4 small symbols. Click on the 2nd one from the left. In the drop down, then click on 'New message.' On the left-hand side of the window you then type in the name of the person you want to send a message to under 'Recipients,' eg. Chloe_Scope. Type your message, then 'Send.'
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Administrator Posts: 7,550 Scope community team
    Hi @forgoodnesssake

I've sent you a PM just in case you're still having any difficulty finding how to send private messages (it's not the best system!).
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
  • forgoodnesssakeforgoodnesssake Member Posts: 311 Pioneering
    chiarieds said:
    Hi @forgoodnesssake To send a private message, either click on your username, or go to the top of this page, then click on 'My Profile,' then 'View profile.' Under your username on the right-hand side of the window that opens up you will see 4 small symbols. Click on the 2nd one from the left. In the drop down, then click on 'New message.' On the left-hand side of the window you then type in the name of the person you want to send a message to under 'Recipients,' eg. Chloe_Scope. Type your message, then 'Send.'

Thank you very much...that's really helpful...not exactly obvious but now i know!
Sign in or join us to comment.