Scope's research panel
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Keep on top of what's being talked about in our recent discussions and have your say!

A Scope survey on your experiences during coronavirus

Maria_ScopeMaria_Scope Insights Posts: 18 Courageous

Scope want to understand the impact that coronavirus has had on disabled people, their families, and others with a connection to disability.

Scope’s Insight team have made a survey that looks at the impact that coronavirus has had on people’s lives.

The survey should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete. Your responses won’t be shared with anyone outside of Scope. 

Click HERE to start the survey.

Scope want to make sure that disabled people’s voices aren’t lost, and that your experiences aren’t forgotten. We’ll use these survey results to produce policy recommendations for government and businesses. The results will also inform our campaigns, where Scope are trying to ensure everyday equality for disabled people.  

Thank you for your support of Scope and our Research Panel. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know. 

Stay safe and take care. 

Best wishes, 
Maria Giorgalli

Researcher – Customer Insights

Replies

• 66Mustang66Mustang Member Posts: 2,128 Disability Gamechanger
    I liked the questions in that survey. I was especially interested in the questions about the household finances and would be keen to know the general results there. My household's finances have actually improved as we have not been going to restaurants or doing other activities that cost money.
  • Maria_ScopeMaria_Scope Insights Posts: 18 Courageous
    Hi @66Mustang, thank you so much for completing the survey! Much appreciated :) I can share a summary report with the online community when we close the survey. Until then, we hope to get as many online community users as we can to complete it! 
  • katho31katho31 Member - under moderation Posts: 701 Pioneering
    hi, ive completed the survey, when i got to the end, it wouldnt allow me to fully send it? i had ticked the last questions boxes that applied to me
    Hi @katho31, the survey has several filters and you may belong in one of those groups that were filtered out. Even if you belonged in one of those groups, I just want to let you know that I really appreciate the fact that you showed interest in this project. It means a lot to Scope and there will be a lot more research projects in the future! Do you think this is what happened though or did you experience a technical issue? 
  • katho31katho31 Member - under moderation Posts: 701 Pioneering
    hi @Maria_Scope. thanks for that, im having issues with my laptop, needs new battery!! i enjoyed doing the questionnaire and will be getting new battery and will do the next ones. thanks again  :)
  • male45male45 Member Posts: 314 Pioneering
    Hi @Maria_Scope
    I've just completed the survey. I wish scope good luck with it all.
    May I just point out one thing please I noticed that northern ireland is not mentioned in the regions question of where you come from. I do note however that the answer can be placed in the comment box below..
    Would be very helpful if it had been inclusive. Just an afterthought 😃 
    Best wishes 
    Best Wishes 
    edited June 23
    Thank you so much for completing the survey @male45! Scope operate in England and Wales but as you said you have the option to type an alternative if you need to :)
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 4,709 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Maria_Scope - Thank you for trying to find the impact of Covid-19 on disabled peoples' lives. About the survey, the only comment I have was the one about social distancing when out. I had to tick a box (said I did maintain social distancing), but I may not be the only person that hasn't been out. A N/A box would have been more appropriate in my case. :)
Sign in or join us to comment.