Disability income guarantee — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Disability income guarantee

Options
lamarie12
lamarie12 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
I live with my long term partner he receives a disability income guaranteed,I am receiving pip at the moment ,I would like to know if I’m entitled to a disability premium,my partner is on esa support group and is the main claimant for us

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI and welcome to the community nice to have you on board 

Have you been sending in fit notes for your joint clsim ? I will tag in @Adrian_Scope whi may have more advice on this matter
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,939 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @lamarie12, sorry I didn't pick up your post until now. Any disability premium you're entitled to should be paid in with your partner's ESA if it's income-related.
    How much ESA does your partner receive?

Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.