Are you a carer of a child with a chronic condition? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Are you a carer of a child with a chronic condition?

Options
OTEmily123
OTEmily123 Community member Posts: 2 Listener

Hello! My name is Emily Handley and I am an occupational therapy doctoral student at MGH Institute of Health Professions in Boston, MA. I am performing a research study about stress and self-compassion during COVID-19, specifically for caregivers of children with chronic conditions. I am looking for caregivers who have a child and/or children (up to age 22) with a chronic health condition to participate in our study. 

To healthcare professionals and students, we encourage you to forward this link to any caregivers who you think may be interested in participating. 

Completing the online survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes. The survey is anonymous and responses cannot be linked to you. If you are interested in learning more about the study, please click the following link: 

https://redcap.partners.org/redcap/surveys/?s=FD9YC7LFH4

If you have any questions, you may email me at eehandley@mghihp.edu or my advisor Emily Zeman Eddy at eeddy@mghihp.edu

Thank you for your time and consideration. 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.