Waiting for my appeal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Waiting for my appeal

janice25
janice25 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited July 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I took pip to the commissioners office in Belfast and won my case now I have to go back to appeal to tell the panel about my mental health problems that I struggle with every day of the week and my post tramatic stress disorder. MY case has been set aside due to covit19 I have been told by the welfare supplementary benefits that it could be a year before I get a hearing I have a brilliant solicitor that deals with the law centre Belfast at the moment I am waiting to speak to the panel when I get word to go I will let u know more many thanks

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @janice25

Good Afternoon @ Welcome it’s great to meet you today ?

I am one of a team of Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Sorry to hear about your current situation/problems.

We have got some good info/advice on pip on here.

There are also set members who are also very go with these benefits here as well.

I can contact them on your behalf if that would be helpful???

@steve51

• JaneCambs
    JaneCambs Community member Posts: 32 Courageous
    Welcome @janice25 to Scope, sorry to read your struggles. I do hope it all gets sorted for you. I hope you find it nice here. I am pretty new myself but I am finding it a friendly place. 

Hope to see you around  :)

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @janice25 - welcome to the community. Thank you for joining & sharing about yourself. Please let us know if we can help or support you in any way. I hope you'll have a look around the forum, & enjoy being part of this group. :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @janice25Welcome to the community good to have you on board and thank you for sharing your story with us.

It is hood you have got help with a solicitor and hopefully you wont have to wait as long as you think.

I look forward to seeing you around
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @janice25, just wanted to check in. How are you? :)
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.