Free Dating and Relationship Advice - Does it Exist? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Free Dating and Relationship Advice - Does it Exist?

darknetweed
darknetweed Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Simply, the answer is 'yes', but like most things in life, things are not always so 'simple'.

Dating and relationship advice has been around for as long as we have. With the invention of the internet, there is certainly no shortage of information available to you at the touch of a button. You can find information that you pay for or you can dig down deep and find stuff for free. I will help you discover if free is the way to go.

When it comes to getting free dating and relationship advice, everyone will naturally seek the 'free' option. I do not recommend this option, although as a relationship advocate myself, that's not to say it's not available. I will get to that later. The main issue with finding just any old relationship advice is who are you getting it from or who is giving it to you? Do you know what background they have? Are they a reputable source? Sure you can look into it even more but that kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it? After all this is emotional stuff we are talking about here.

So... What do you do?

Based on what I just stated you may be thinking, "well do I have any hope then of finding good, free dating and relationship advice or not?"

Don't fret just yet! Hope is not lost.

Free dating and relationship advice sites are just now appearing on the net offering free and helpful information where you can see video, product, program or author information BEFORE you decide what to do next! There are only a select few of these sites, so how do you know which one to choose?

Your best bet is to go with a site which offers free reviews of the products, programs or authors that interest you regarding dating and relationships. You can start by visiting the dating and relationship website mentioned below.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.