ESA savings. Annual May bank statements with June payment out £905 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA savings. Annual May bank statements with June payment out £905

Options
Samitu
Samitu Community member Posts: 5 Listener
I'm in the ESA Support Group
I sent in my annual May bank statements and a June receipt for debit payment of £905
The DWP added my two bank statements, fine so far then added back the £905  taking me over £16,000.  
Contacted DWP immediately, they said sorry  and The Processing Team will be in touch.
Nothing.
Details with MP,  going to email DWP with my MANDATORY RECONSIDERATION. on other documentation
How could they get this so wrong.  I am so worried  and scared.  When will the DWP un-suspend my claim. 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community, I am sorry to hear of your issue. Unfortunately nobody knows how long it will take it depends on workload of the decision maker and obviously DWP are very busy at this time.

I hope you get it resolved soon
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,618 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Samitu hope you are ok today? welcome to scope, just to clarify are you on income related ESA or contributions based?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Samitu
    Samitu Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Income based 
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Samitu

Good Afternoon & Welcome it’s great to meet you today.

I am one of the Community Champion’s  here at Scope.

We is got some senior members who are very good when it comes to “Benefits”

I will forward your post onto them straightaway.

Hi @Adrian_Scope
    @Chloe_Scope

Can you both please have a look at this “Benefit” post ????

Many Thanks.

@steve51
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hello @Samitu. I can only imagine how worrying this is for you. Unfortunately these decisions and investigations can take some time. Have they updated you at all since your original post?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.