People with learning disabilities aged 18-35 invited to take part in social media study — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

People with learning disabilities aged 18-35 invited to take part in social media study

Cathfrombath
Cathfrombath Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Hi there,

I hope it’s ok to post this here. The forum was recommended to me by someone on your facebook page.

My name is Cathy Randle-Phillips and I am a lecturer and researcher at the University of Bath.

I’m working with two students on a project looking at social media use and wellbeing in people with learning disabilities.

We are looking for more people with learning disabilities aged 18-35, who use at least one form of social media, to take part in this project.

Taking part would mean answering some questions about how you use social media and how you feel about yourself.

We would like to do this using video chat such as zoom, messenger or Microsoft teams.

We are offering people a £10 amazon voucher to say thank-you. The study has full ethical approval and people can choose to stop at any time.

If you, or someone you know/support would be interested in finding out more, please feel free to get in touch via email on cmd46@bath.ac.uk

Many thanks.

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.

Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.