Should I have been awarded back in 2013 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Should I have been awarded back in 2013

Shels71
Shels71 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited July 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi just been tribunal in bundle of papers be for the court found actcally back in 2013 I scoff 18 point 2019 qualifying low rate pip should I have been rewarded back in 2013 

Comments

• emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    @Shels71 Welcome to the community. I’m Emma, one of the Community Champions. I’m going to tag @Adrian_Scope to see if he can assist you.
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Shels71

Good Afternoon & Welcome ??

I’m one off the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

I have got a good friend within our community.

She will be able to offer some help with your question.

Hi @poppy123456

Can you please offer me some help with this “Benefit Question”

Many Thanks.

@steve51
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community, I am sorry I dont quite understand what you are saying, if you can please clarify.

Are you saying you have found paperwork saying you scored 18 points in 2013 but didnt get an award ? 

Is the tribunal for a new application in 2019 where you awarded standard ?

If you can give more information we will be able to help 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    Hello @Shels71. I'm not sure I've understood correctly, are you saying you scored points on PIP back in 2013 but never received any payment from PIP?
    Do you know if all the point were in the Daily Living component or if they were split across the two?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @Sheles71, if the award of 18 points was split between mobility and daily living by today’s awards you should have got low rate for both if is correct. Check your papers to see what the actual award was and repost with the information.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.