PIP HELP PAYMENT — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP HELP PAYMENT

ChloeHibbert
ChloeHibbert Community member Posts: 47 Listener
Hi everyone !

I get paid every 4 weeks, and wanted to no can I get paid weekly? Or , is it only. Monthly? Just thought I would ask. 
Thanks 
everyone 
?

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,352 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

PIP is only paid 4 weekly, i'm not aware of payments being made fortnightly.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    Best I could find was a FOI reply which was pretty definite that PIP is only paid 4 weekly.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

As advised PIP only paid 4 weekly, but maybe you could have it paid into a different account and then set up a  transfer weekly to your normal account if this would help

Best wishes take care

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.