Holding my previous surgery to account with hopefully a change made — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Holding my previous surgery to account with hopefully a change made

harry01
harry01 Community member Posts: 217 Courageous
I just want to have my voice heard. I still find it ver painful psychologically what I've gone through. Since from 2014-2019 my practice did nothing to help me and I don't think that is right. Does anybody know anything about legal support as I complained to NHS England and through to the ombudsman and they declined my complaint because they said it fell outside of a year period. This is such no nsrnse as the problem was just ongoing and not resolved. 

Thanks for listening. 

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    edited August 2020
    Hello @harry01 :) 

How are you today? 

I'm sorry to hear what you've been through and that you've struggled to get justice for your mistreatment. Hopefully other users will be able to advise on this topic. 

I'll move your post to a section of the community where it might get better, more specific responses. 

Hope you're well and having a nice evening :) 

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @harry01 It may be worth contacting CAB or welfare rights to ask them what the next stage could be for your complaint 

Or maybe search the internet to see what the process is and what you can do next 

I hope you can find some help with this

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.