Pip help please — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip help please

Options
tara2019
tara2019 Community member Posts: 234 Pioneering
hi im asking for a friend of mine she gets the standard of daily living its was due to be reviewed 23rd oct 20 she received a letter couple of months ago saying there was a 6 month extension she today has received a review forms saying she has to send it back by 23rd Sept she is not prepared for this can I ask is there still a 6 month extension from Oct so should end march 21 please can someone advice please 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,041 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

Yes the 6 month extension still applies but she'll still need to fill out the form and return it. Just because she's got the extension it doesn't mean the review isn't going to happen, they still need to be reviewed.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • tara2019
    tara2019 Community member Posts: 234 Pioneering
    Options
    Oki thanks thats what I thought ill give her the pathways no to help filling in her forms.  im still waiting for assessment date for change of abilitys ive recently received a lovely supporting letter from my social prescriber and letter from occupational health assesment and whats been done to my hse just need to send them to dwp as evidence but im willing to fight this all the way again thanks poppy x 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.