Hi, my name is JDContreras and I'm researching people's fear and struggles. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is JDContreras and I'm researching people's fear and struggles.

JDContreras
JDContreras Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited September 2020 in Research and opportunities

Hi I am Juan <moderator removed - personal details>  a former patient of Great Ormond Street Hospital and have a neurological condition.  I have Glutaric Aciduria type 1 and Dystonia.  I have suffered a lot over the years with fear and speaking out which is why I want to give a voice to those that feel vulnerable and those that feel they cannot speak up due to fear.   I was wondering if you could do the questionnaire that I have produced please so that I can get a feel for how many people have these concerns. 

Here is a link to <moderator removed - personal marketing>

Thank you 

Juan <moderator removed - personal details>

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2020
    Hi @JDContreras and welcome to our online community!

Could you please email the team on community@scope.org.uk with more details about your research and how you will handle the data you obtain?  We just need to make sure it's safe for our members before advertisement.

Also, I've moved your post to our Events, research and opportunities board so it's in the appropriate place for people to spot it.

Many thanks.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • JDContreras
    Hi @Cher_Scope I have emailed the address you gave me.  Thank you so much for letting me know 
  • JDContreras
    edited September 2020

Hi I am Juan <moderator removed - personal details>  a former patient of Great Ormond Street Hospital and have a neurological condition.  I have Glutaric Aciduria type 1 and Dystonia.  I have suffered a lot over the years with fear and speaking out which is why I want to give a voice to those that feel vulnerable and those that feel they cannot speak up due to fear.   I was wondering if you could do the questionnaire that I have produced please so that I can get a feel for how many people have these concerns. 

Here is a link to <moderator removed - personal marketing>

Thank you 

Juan <moderator removed - personal details>

The Email Address collected is just to see if you happy to be contacted in future and interested in buying my series of books that will be released in the near future-  if not please write N/A 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    so your trying to sell something?   next .......
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.