Scope's research panel
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Keep on top of what's being talked about in our recent discussions and have your say!

new fashion brand in the horizon needing help with insights

PiaPia Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 7 in Scope's research panel

My name is Pia, I am in the process of funding my own company Fashionable Nation: that will create high-quality everyday wardrobe essentials  for women with reduced mobility.

As many people in the same industry I came to this idea after going through personal experience; 3 years ago I suffered a stroke that left me with spascity in the left side of my body. At the same time, I had to endure the most difficult situation of my life as my mother was going through COPD. The stages of this condition took her from being fully mobile and independent to end her life bedridden and completely dependent on others. Until the end my mother was one of the most fashion-conscious people I met in my life.

These experiences and the actual gap existing in the market made me think on how I can contribute to make the world a more inclusive place. This is why I have decided to invest myself on this challenging project.

I am at the point of fine-tuning the collection as I want my brand to be really accessible and to be of help to people with different needs that is why I am asking for help to complete a questionnaire that won't take more than 10 minutes of your time.

If you are an active woman, aged 30 to 80 years old, with reduced mobility. Please go to the link below to access the questionnaire.

<moderator removed - pending review>

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Pia

Replies

• Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Administrator Posts: 1,422 Pioneering
    Hello @Pia and welcome to our community.  It sounds like you have a great business idea and I wish you lots of luck with it  :)

Could you please email us at [email protected] with more information about how the data you collect will be used.  We need to ensure our members' safety and I have temporarily removed the link to your survey until we know a little more.  

Thank you.

Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know. 
Sign in or join us to comment.