Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Community updates

• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!

• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.

• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.

Fantasy League - 2020/2021

Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Administrator Posts: 7,481 Scope community team
Hello all,

We might be a little late to the party, but after having seen some suggestions here about a fantasy league, the online community will be hosting its own Premier League Fantasy League alongside the football prediction competition.

Our league starts in game week 2 of the Premier League fixture list, so you have a couple of days to confirm your team and join.

At the end of the season, the top three places will each receive a special community badge.

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use our league's auto-join link and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

You're also welcome to use this thread to discuss anything to do with fantasy league, whether it's to discuss good picks, commiserate over that week's point total, or gloat over your place in the table.

Good luck! 
Senior Community Partner
Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.

Replies

• WestHam06WestHam06 Community champion, Scope Volunteer Posts: 616 Pioneering
    Hi @Adrian_Scope
                                     Thank you so much for setting this up. I have just signed up so I look forward to it. This is my first season of doing Fantasy League so I'm pretty confident the relegation place is mine :) I'm in a league with family and friends, game week 1 wasn't too bad but I did learn the importance of captaining the right player :)  Best of luck to everyone! Thank you. 
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Administrator Posts: 433 Pioneering
    I'm in!

Didn't have an awful start in my first week actually.

Like you @WestHam06, this is my first year of doing this, I feel like an amateur :D 
    Online Community Coordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • WestHam06WestHam06 Community champion, Scope Volunteer Posts: 616 Pioneering
    Hi @Ross_Scope
                                  We will have to support each other through the highs and lows of the season :) Though I don't know about you but I found myself getting really involved with following the games last week, I mean I'm into football but this was a whole new level :) Thank you
  • IgnatiusyorkIgnatiusyork Member Posts: 15 Connected
    this is my fourth season i think, but is not about how long you have been playing FPL. we need to pick the right players at the right time and you will score more points.
Sign in or join us to comment.