PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Keep on top of what's being talked about in our recent discussions and have your say!

Pip appeal.for extra points help

mk2000mk2000 Member Posts: 47 Listener
hi ive recieved my decision after appealing of.getting 0.points now I was 1 point off enchanced and I was rewarded just standered and no motablitiy but I need support and encouragment to go outside i cant go out by my self even to a familiar place i lost points on this and motablitly which really I should of got rewarded these points because the questions I answered matched up to my life now im unsure what to do if I appeal will they stop my payments thanks i heard you can loose but its worth a try again because I need help with all these things

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 20,194 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

When waiting for a Tribunal you will continue to recieve any award that you already have. No one on an internet forum can tell you whether there's any risk to your current award if you take it to Tribunal. Whether you're entitled to any mobility award will totally depend on how your conditions affect you and no one knows that here, only yourself.

Expert advice is needed before doing anything else, start here. https://advicelocal.uk/

Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 20,194 Disability Gamechanger
    I also want to add that i see you scored 11 points in daily living part but then mention not being able to go outside. This is part of the mobility part of PIP and not the daily living part.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • mk2000mk2000 Member Posts: 47 Listener
    OK thanks poppy
Sign in or join us to comment.