If you could date any famous person, male or female, who would it be and why? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

If you could date any famous person, male or female, who would it be and why?

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
Me? There'd be a few options including most of the female cast of Aussie soap Neighbours, especially April Rose Pengilly or Rebekah Elmaloglou, both arguably the hottest women in the known Universe lol.

I also like Pixie Lott and Paloma Faith, Judges on The Voice UK.

And also former Brookside babe Clare Sweeney, fka Linsey Corkhill, she's gorgeous and super hot.

So how about you guys? Who wouldn't you kick out lol?

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Paul hollywood those eyes and a real silver fox and he can bake perfection 
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Marisa Tomei (amazing in my cousin vinny) or if she’s busy Milla Jovovich, Scarlet Johanson
    I’ve always liked Susan Sarandon and Michelle Pfeiffer too and way back I had a crush on Ava Gardener but that was just silly.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,612 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Can it just be a friendly pint for those of us who aren't into relationships or attracted to anyone? :D

I wouldn't mind having a drink with Stephen Fry as I find him interesting.

I would also quite like to go out for a drive with a good driver, maybe the Stig or Sabine Schmitz around the Nurburgring.

I also think it would be interesting to have a pint with someone like Andy McNab. Only choosing him as he is a famous military person but hearing some stories from anyone from the military regardless of whether they are famous I think would be really interesting.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Nigel Slater did a good TV series a while back (can't remember the name), where celebrities talked about the influence food had throughout their life, & who they'd like to have a last supper with (whether someone present, or past),....so sort of along the lines @66Mustang mentions.
    I would certainly like to have a last meal with Stephen Fry. I would also have liked to invite Leonard Cohen, as I have enjoyed listening to his philosophical musings over the years, as well as his music.
    About meeting someone with a military background, I would have liked to meet Eric Lomax ('The Railway Man'). See: https://www.theforgivenessproject.com/stories/eric-lomax/
    So perhaps, this thread can also be about having a drink/meal with a famous person, & why.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.