Scared my pychosis is comming back — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Scared my pychosis is comming back

I suffer with anxiety , ocd and ptsd it got so bad I started to suffer from pychosis . I have been making small improvements in my health I do not want to go back to where my anxiety gets so bad I suffer with pychosis . 

Lately I have been hearing laughter, and voices that my partner can’t hear just me . 

He’s worried I’m not taking my meds which iam . The other day when I looked into my garden I kept seeing a grave yard where it’s just a small garden . I’m able to challenge these thoughts currently but I’m so scared I’m going to take Really sick again , 

Comments

• Wini1960
    Wini1960 Community member Posts: 130 Pioneering
    Hi@cupcake88 I'm not sure whether it's the change in weather but so fatigued and the depression, agoraphobia, health issues is really challenging. However I do believe everything is subject to change in life. I do hope you will be feeling better soon?
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Remember @cupcake88 you can always contact the crisis team or home treatment team. Best wishes .

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @cupcake88 - I'm so sorry to read you feel you're having problems. I hope the advice above helps & you contact one of the teams. Please let us know how you get on, & take care. :)
  • cupcake88
    cupcake88 Posts: 1,273 Pioneering
    @Wini1960 hi there thanks so much for your kind words  @leeCal I know that with mental health it really depends on what area you are in . The crisis team are great when your under there care when your in the community they just say to contact them and I find the community mental health team work slower than crisis Thank you for your kind words @chiarieds
    thank you so much for your kind words , I will let you know how I’m gettting on xx thanks for all the support 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2020
    How are you getting on today @cupcake88? It's frustrating that mental health services can be a bit patchy, but do you feel as though you do have someone you could contact? Perhaps it could be better to get things moving with the community mental health team early on if possible? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @cupcake88, how are you doing today? :)
    Scope

• cupcake88
    hi there thank you all for your Concern I’m still not feeling well . I think I still find it hard to come to terms with be being mentally ill i thank you all for your concern and wishing me well xx
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    I wish you were feeling better @cupcake88 - I think many of us have had difficulty coming to terms with a disorder whether it be mental. physical, or a combination of both. It can take a little time, but won't take forever. As the saying goes, one day at a time. :)
  • cupcake88
    @chiarieds thank you for your kind words .  This is why I like this forum it’s a safe place to discuss life issues that a lot of people can relate too . 

I wish to one day be able to go back to work and have some normality in my life I’m feeling really not so good lately I feel like my health has gone down massively x
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    @cupcake88 I'm glad you feel safe here and we are here anytime for you to talk to.  The troughs in life are always so hard but I promise there will be another peak, hopefully in the not too distant future  <3

What do you have planned for today? 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.