I've just sent of for tribunal online Worried — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I've just sent of for tribunal online Worried

mk2000
mk2000 Community member Posts: 57 Connected
I've just sent of for tribunal online im just worried now as I read you can lose your actual points its making me feel sick although I do think I meet the criteria I wish i never did it now its making me ill... has anybody done this recently how long did it all take 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

They warn you if there's any risk to your current award, which i'm sure you were advised of this on a previous thread. You can of course withdraw your request at anytime. Average waiting times are about 32 weeks but it depend depend on backlogs in your area.

I know it's easier said than done but please try to relax.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • ernie2009
    ernie2009 Community member Posts: 167 Pioneering
    hi mk2000,  we,ve all been there i.e done things and regrets afterwards but as poppy says you can withdraw your request at any time especially if its worrying you that much. try not to worry to much as will only make you ill and as it could take aprox 32 a long time to have the stress. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @mk2000, how are you feeling today? :)
    Scope

• mk2000
    Hi thanks everyone I need to just relax its just its been so hard to get just standard I feel like i am just being silly even to risk loosing it but I no i meet the criteria and I'm struggling really bad and I have to pay taxis and friends to pick food and shopping up for me which costs alot I just wish I didn't have to go through all this 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    It does sound really stressful, but I hope it all works out @mk2000 :) Have you looked into getting your food delivered through a supermarket's online food delivery service? I can imagine that the price of the taxis all adds up, and you can sometimes get the food delivered quite cheaply, or even for free, if you order to deliver at certain times. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
     Hi @mk2000 - as Poppy has advised, when it comes to a tribunal, you will be told if the tribunal feel you would lose your award, so you can then decide whether to proceed or not; most would probably not.
    Between now & then you can, as advised above, withdraw your request. It's up to you when you might consider doing this, or whether you feel it's worth pursuing. :)
  • Martin2019
    Martin2019 Community member Posts: 33 Connected
    Hi don’t let it consume you. I sent off our appeal for
    my partner back in Feb this year and we are still
    waiting . Average wait times are more like 40 weeks ( that’s what they told us when we rang ) also our down a face 2 face hearing x 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi don’t let it consume you. I sent off our appeal for
    my partner back in Feb this year and we are still
    waiting . Average wait times are more like 40 weeks ( that’s what they told us when we rang ) also our down a face 2 face hearing x 

Hi,

Please be aware that face to face hearings are still currently suspended. Only in the most extreme circumstances will a face to hearing take place and up a couple of weeks ago there had been none of these at all.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • mark1983
    mark1983 Community member Posts: 48 Listener
    i agree with poppy that there know face 2 face my wife ticked for a face 2 face and we had a letter few days ago to say we had 3 weeks to hand in all are evidence that we have and the reason why my wife got took of pip as dwp didnt send any evidence in and the tribunal wont except it from them now with missing the extension for time few times any ways we put in face to face and on the letter it says it be done by phone call or video call my wife case is quite complex 
  • mk2000
    Ye I'm going to go ahead with it its just my anxiety, I hope all goes well for you and your wife  
  • mark1983
    mark1983 Community member Posts: 48 Listener
    thank you @mk2000 hope the same for you as well just build your case as best you can and contact CAB we found them a great help plus scope support on hear is 10/10 it just as shame cab are not doing face to face only telephone or email at min

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.