Hi, my name is stevew! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is stevew!

Options
stevew
stevew Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I am new and wish to try and help someone go through the PIP assessment process

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @stevew! Welcome to the community.

Just to let you know, I've moved your post into our PIP category, which should help you get some advice.

It might help our members if you were to explain the person you're helping's situation a bit more, so that you can get more specific advice. How much do you know about PIP in general?

Good on you for helping someone out, too :)
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • ernie2009
    ernie2009 Community member Posts: 167 Pioneering
    Options
    hi steve, it might help if you elaborate a bit more. there are some very helpfull people on here who can give you lots of help and advice so give them as much info about the persons situation as you can. 
  • braca
    braca Community member Posts: 102 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi stevew, can you give advice for person with Vascular Dementia who needs supervision with all daily living activities ?
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hey @braca! Welcome back to the community :)

I've made your comment here into a post in the PIP category so that more of our members will be able to see it and provide you with some advice. You can find your post here.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.