Where’s your go to restaurant for amazing food? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Where’s your go to restaurant for amazing food?

Options
Tammyjane33
Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
edited November 2020 in Coffee lounge
Mine would be feast of idea, the food is amazing, I live Indian food and the spicer, the better for me ??️
Tagged:

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Hi @Tammyjane33

Thank you for posting this question, I have moved the discussion out of the welcomes and introductions category and into one that's more appropriate.

Please may I ask you to be mindful of the category in which you post your discussions, there are numerous in the welcomes category :)  I will be moving them all.

Thank you
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
    Options
    Thank you @Ross_Scope sorry I will try to post into the correct category next time, thank you for your guidance. 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Options
    No problem @Tammyjane33, I appreciate you trying to create conversation :) 

So you're a fan of Indian food then? 

My go to restaurant would be anything Italian I think :) 

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,687 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    My favourite was called the Roman Oasis in Spain. It was run by quite an eccentric gentleman. Sadly it has just closed down for good, I think.

The owner wore rather a nice Rolex and when I decided to point this out, as I am really into my watches, he just took it off, gave it to me to look at and walked off, completely trusting me not to run off with it.

I also met the chef Kieth Floyd in that restaurant when I left the table for a moment and came back to find that he had made himself at home in my chair.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Options
    Guessing you didn't run off with the watch @66Mustang? :D 

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    My favourite is a seafood restaurant called mussel and crab I love seafood and they have an amazing menu with different specials everyday, I always go intending to try different things but end up with my lobster thermidor 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.