Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is mariaph44!

mariaph44mariaph44 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 9 in Welcomes and introductions
hi iv moved address 
[Personal details removed by moderator] 

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 21,164 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

This is a public forum, which anyone can see and you really shouldn't post any personal details here, for safety reasons. It's also against scope rules to do this. Please edit your comment and remove all of your details.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 5,274 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @mariaph44 - & welcome to the community. As Poppy says you shouldn't post any personal details on this forum. One of the Scope team will likely have to remove these as you are only able to edit a comment you've made within an hour. Do you have a question you'd like to ask, or can we help you in any way? :)
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Administrator Posts: 7,605 Scope community team
    Hello @mariaph44. I’ve edited your post and removed your address as this is a public forum. 
    One of the team will be in touch with you in the morning by email in case you were trying to update your contact details with us.

Have a good evening.
    - Adrian
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
Sign in or join us to comment.