Home again.Thankfully. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Home again.Thankfully.

Options
Dragonslayer
Dragonslayer Community member Posts: 2,165 Pioneering
Hi.
It's been a week now since I was on here. 
I've spent the last week in hospital having my back operation. It was only supposed to be a couple of days. But it didn't go to full plan and I had to spend three days after the OP. laying flat on my back. Now I am back home in lots of pain and finding it even harder to walk than it was before. Lots of pills to pop and what seems to be a long recovery ahead. I didn't take my tablet with me and so spent a long week looking at the four walls. No visitors allowed because of the Covid restrictions, so pretty miserable. One decent thing I had my own room in a private hospital paid for by the NHS. Decent food and great staff. The OP. on November 4th was cancelled last March because of Covid. Now I'm told I was the last OP. allowed because of the new restrictions. 
Did I win? Let's hope so. Time will tell.
Still it's good to be back on here. 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.