Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is lukeillidge03!

I am wanting to raise awareness about all disabilities and i want everyone to accept them all thanks x

Replies

• Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Administrator Posts: 1,888 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @lukeillidge03 and welcome to our online community.  How are you today?

It sounds like you have some great goals in mind and you are surrounded by people here who want the same - disability equality, awareness and acceptance :)  Where do you think your passion for this came from?  

When you begin to look around the community, make sure to visit our recent discussions to see what we are currently talking about and also our virtual coffee lounge for some more relaxed chitter chatter.  

Feel free to jump straight in, ask any questions and tell us a bit more about yourself.  I hope you have a great week and talk soon!
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know. 
  • janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 5,199 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome @lukeillidge03 glad you have joined and like your thoughts 

I look forward to seeing you around 
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 5,274 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @lukeillidge03 - welcome to the community, & thank you for joining wishing to raise awareness of disability, which is what Scope is all about. I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of this friendly group. :)
  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Administrator Posts: 2,112 Pioneering
    A warm welcome to the community from me too @lukeillidge03 :) How are you getting on today? 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot here and let us know what you think
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Administrator Posts: 1,361 Pioneering
    Welcome and thanks for joining @lukeillidge03, glad to have you here :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
Sign in or join us to comment.