Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

SDP

Hi I was currently getting EESA back in 2018 I was recieving payments every 2 weeks payments were £178.00 every 2 weeks dwp rang me up last week saying did I know my payments had been stop which I did not they are sorting out to see how much arrears they owe me dose any body know that is means thanks 

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 21,139 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I have given you advice on the same question on another thread here. https://community.scope.org.uk/discussion/71778/enhanced-disability-premium#latest

The answer will be the same regardless of how many times you ask it. We can't tell you why your payments were stopped and the only ones that can tell you is DWP. You have no other option but to ring them on Monday morning when they open again at 8am. The number to ring, as advised on the other thread is 0800 169 031.

Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 21,139 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 22
    Coming back to your question.  In another thread you mention the Enhanced disability premium but now you mention the SDP.

In previous threads over the past few months you've asked about claiming benefits and you also mention you had to stop working, so i'm just a little confused.

My question is, did all of your ESA stop or just part of it?
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Administrator Posts: 7,605 Scope community team
    Hello again @marcushodgkiss93. I've just commented on your other thread before I noticed this one. 

It sounds as though ESA called you to say they've stopped your ESA while they reassess any underpayment/arrears they owe you. Is that correct? 

I hope you get to the bottom of this soon.
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
Sign in or join us to comment.