Forum navigation... — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Forum navigation...

encaser
encaser Community member Posts: 400 Pioneering
Hello,
are there navigation points I'm failing to see here; like numbered pages or being able to jump to the latest post, as all I see is the two arrows at the bottom of the page and going through a ton of posts/pages in a thread can be a drag?!

To clarify, this is not a having an ungrateful moan moment because I appreciate this forum!

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @encaser

It doesn't sound like you are moaning at all.  In-fact we appreciate and rely on the feedback of our members to help us improve the accessibility of our community, so thank you for your comments.

The specific things you mention - i) lack of numbered pages ii) inability to jump to latest post - are issues we are aware of and keep watching this space as we will hopefully have some developments in the not too distant future.  

In the mean-time, sorry, we know it's not ideal!
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • encaser
    encaser Community member Posts: 400 Pioneering
    OK @Cher_Scope thanks for the reply. It's ironic if anything!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.