Amazon — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Amazon

Options
Blue Frog
Blue Frog Community member Posts: 358 Pioneering
Yay!! Amazon have updated their system, so if you are a wheelchair user you can ask for your packages to be put in a lower cupboard in their big yellow lockers  :) that has made my day that, I always ask on their feedback surveys - and they listened!!!

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hey @Blue Frog,

That's amazing news! Sounds like that could make life easier for loads people, good on you for bringing it to Amazon's attention and good on them for taking it on board.

Have a lovely day! 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's great news @Blue Frog

Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • mossycow
    mossycow Scope Member Posts: 500 Pioneering
    Options
    Oh that's fantastic! Nicely done! 
  • Neil2017
    Neil2017 Community member Posts: 155 Courageous
    Options
    @Blue Frog
    Good to know that Amazon have some flexibility and act on feedback. I use it, but have never considered using one of their yellow lockers.
  • secondbee
    secondbee Community member Posts: 23 Courageous
    Options
    @Neil2017 when I didn’t know my neighbours well I found the lockers were a great option if I knew I was getting something delivered that was coming when I wouldn’t be around and that I didn’t want to chance going missing. 

My experience of using them has at times been preferable to the driver coming to my house. For example, my dog is trained to bring me the post, and I caught a driver teasing my dog by pushing the parcel through the door until he grabbed it and then pulling it away. On the plus side he looked very surprised when I opened the door. 

Brightness