Are you Britain's Best Cook? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Are you Britain's Best Cook?

Helen_S
Helen_S Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2017 in Research and opportunities

My name is Helen,

I am a Casting Researcher and I work for a TV production company called Keo Films, producers of River Cottage and Ottolenghi’s Mediterranean Feast. We are producing a brand new cooking show for BBC One with Mary Berry and Claudia Winkleman and are on the hunt for Britain’s Best Cook. 

We are looking for passionate and talented home cooks who love making delicious food for their friends and family to apply for the show. We want to ensure that we are opening up our casting to all members of the community and would love to hear from people coming from all different backgrounds with the same love for food.

If anyone would like to apply for the show you can log on to our website www.britainsbestcook.co.uk for more information and an application form. Alternatively you can message me directly with any queries.

I hope to hear from you.

Helen 

Comments

• lula
    lula Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Dear Helen,
    this sounds fantastic! 
    Would the next step be to apply online. Adore everything about the process of cooking for friends and family, and a good step that you are inclusive. 

Lula

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.