My Atos/pip assessor is also a glamour model — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My Atos/pip assessor is also a glamour model

ocdman
ocdman Community member Posts: 58 Connected
My pip appeal is progressing and im at the stage of received my papers from the tribunal service and just waiting on a date to be set. So also ive filled in an awful report to the select committee about my experience etc .

I have found out my assessor advertises as a glamour model (its on her linkedin profile and facebook page etc ) this doesn't seem right and im wondering who (if anybody ) in the government or an official agency might be interested in knowing this .

Comments

• debsidoo
    debsidoo Community member Posts: 325 Pioneering
    Hi,I’m no expert but I suspect that any personal life choices of the assessors are irrelevant for pip purposes.Best not to bring it up as you may be seen as being intrusive.xx
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    The tribunal will only be interested in finding  the truth of your claim and how you fit the descriptors. Anything else will be disregarded.
    Any complaints should be kept separate and addressed to the relevant company although if you do make a complaint you can mention that you have done so

CR 
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • ocdman
    ocdman Community member Posts: 58 Connected
    Thanks debsidoo and cockney rebel. I was after another point of view etc and I think you are correct so ill leave things be for the time being. 

David.
  • BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering

Hi ocdman,

I see your concern(!) But in this day and age professionals are far more at liberty to do this kind of thing in their own time, so best not raise it I'd say...

The Benefits Training Co:

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.