annhaslam51 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

annhaslam51

annhaslam51
annhaslam51 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am doing appeal with esa I can't stand for long about 5mins my legs are swollen as are my feet I can't long as I use stick and I stop more time then I walk I get short of breath even wen I walk upstairs or any where I can't get in bath as I struggle to get bk up so I shower no longer then 5mins if I cook it is microwave and I will sit at table till done as my back and legs get pain and I hav accidents as most of time never make it to toilet can't bend to wipe my self from behind so I lie on the bed use baby wipes with arthistis in both hips not as mobile as I used to be it could lead to ostiperois I have to swing to get myself up and because I can't bend I get someone to cut my toe nails 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.