Capability assesment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Capability assesment

stuswinn
stuswinn Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi I've got to go for an assessment for the 2nd time, obviously lost 1 has questions that were asked to me were not put in has my answers I gave, I had my friend with me and we both agreed but most of us know asser was to fail me b4 I even entered the room , so lost one went to appeal and lost That, on the advice of my local job centre was told to applied again and got go through same process, I have a motorbility car so can an ESA appeal loss they can take my car away also , they haven't done yet but they brought up about my car ?? 

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    ESA has no bearing on motabillity car. Mobility is a payment made through PIP and only losing your enhanced rate of PIP mobility award will remove you access to your car

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • stuswinn
    stuswinn Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    That' for that didn' want to sit here and rott away but don' know what' this country of ours doing to there own , with people sleeping on streets and ripping the disabled apart, but if the M P s had there money they get cut in half then the ordinary people won' suffer so much to be honest only see a MP when there' a vote other wise what they do for any ordinary English residents, 
    But yeah let' give billions n billions to other countries and let our own suffer 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.