£20 Voucher - London focus group for Scope — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

£20 Voucher - London focus group for Scope

Max_Bell
Max_Bell Community member Posts: 14 Connected
edited November 2017 in Research and opportunities

Share your experiences as a disabled consumer with Scope

Scope is holding a focus group to find out more about disabled people’s experiences as consumers. The findings from this will support Scope’s work to influence government and business to improve disabled people’s experiences as consumers particularly around energy and insurance

We are recruiting people who are 16+ and living in England or Wales. The focus group will take place from 2:15 - 4:45 PM, Thursday 7th December at 6 Market Road, London, N7 9PW. 

Participants will receive a £20 gift voucher for their time. We will also cover reasonable travel expenses. 

If you’d like to take part in this project but can’t make it along, we would happily discuss alternative options for you to share your experiences.

If you or anyone you know is interested in taking part, or would like more information, please contact Scope’s Campaign Officer Max Bell on 020 7619 7203 or at max.bell@scope.org.uk.

Comments

• Boychris
    Boychris Community member Posts: 19 Connected
    To far from Scotland as I would have liked to be involved 
  • Max_Bell
    Boychris said:
    To far from Scotland as I would have liked to be involved 
    Hi there, thanks for your interest. Do you have an e-mail address?

There are other ways you can take part in this project (e.g. phone, e-mail).  I'd be happy to drop you a line and discuss this in more detail.
  • Geniedebs
    Geniedebs Community member Posts: 63 Courageous
    Max, what date is the focus group? I would like to be involved.
  • Max_Bell
    Geniedebs said:
    Max, what date is the focus group? I would like to be involved.
    Hi there, sorry for not including the date in the original post. That is my error and we will edit it as soon as possible.

It will take place on Thursday December 7th. Would you like to RSVP? You would be very welcome!
  • Geniedebs
    Geniedebs Community member Posts: 63 Courageous
    Thanks Max. I would like to RSVP for the focus group on 7th December. Are you close to Caledonian Road tube?
  • Max_Bell
    edited November 2017
    Geniedebs said:
    Thanks Max. I would like to RSVP for the focus group on 7th December. Are you close to Caledonian Road tube?
    We are at 6 Market Road, N7 9PW - which is approximately a 3 minute walk from Caledonian Road tube station.

Could you e-mail me your name and contact details to max.bell@scope.org.uk please? We look forward to having you along!
  • mossycow
    mossycow Scope Member Posts: 500 Pioneering
    Hi there, can't make it down to London this time but am always happy to help push back the barriers for disabled folk!

I do a few things along that line anyway, will explain in my email.

Thanks
  • Max_Bell
    mossycow said:
    Hi there, can't make it down to London this time but am always happy to help push back the barriers for disabled folk!

I do a few things along that line anyway, will explain in my email.

Thanks
    Thanks for your interest. I look forward to seeing your e-mail!
  • Max_Bell
    Geniedebs said:
    Hi Geniedebs, 

Just a friendly heads-up that this is today, from 2:15PM - 4:45PM. We look forward to having you along!

Any questions, feel free to give me a ring on 07570805190. Thanks :-) 

Max, Scope.
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.