DWP complaints? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DWP complaints?

bevt2017
bevt2017 Community member Posts: 324 Pioneering
Hi 
I want to write a letter of complaints to DWP (C/A).
Who is the person I need to write to?
I'm sick of them saying they are sorry, and its unaceptable, but yet nothing gets done.
My husband has already spoken to a manager.

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @bevt2017, here is the information you need in order to make a complaint. Good luck and keep us updated!
  • bevt2017
    bevt2017 Community member Posts: 324 Pioneering
    Hi @PippaScope
    Thank you for the info.
    To be honest I've just had enough. 
    My husband has already spoken to a senior manager on Friday. So it looks like he needs to proceed with I.C.E.
    The DWP manager (carrers allowance) told my husband on Friday. that all the back payment. had been made to our bank on Friday. And it depended on how fast our bank could process it.
    On Monday he contacted the bank. No payment had been made and
    there was nothing on the computer. They told him to ring them again today. Again there was nothing on the computer.
    So he contacted DWP again.
    Now they are saying it could take upto 4 days for the funds to be relesed.
    So she lied about the payment being paid.
    Also I got another letter from B&Q carpark debt collectors today. They are now threatening to take me to court, unless I pay £140. For using a disabled car park space. I've contacted the Citazans advice, just waiting for a reply.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.