pip tribunial — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip tribunial

Options
adey1963
adey1963 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I won't go on but my DLA stopped mandantry said no points had tribunal told no again 2 and tribunal was told it was recorded but now told wasn't recorded the evidence I had was judge laughed at security and clearly said got ten off yesterday claimants 
Was asked about a former partners medical history as she helped me and then said aha aha because date of letter as if he'd won lottery I was told in letter report conducted myself well despite breaking down and they didn't have decency to face me I was notified by letter no points
But most damping of all I asked at the end the entire panel in there professional opinion could they tell me if you were asleep and a knife was plunged in your chest and fought 20 mins for your life would you be I'll. As I suffer from sever post stress disorder due to attempted murder on me in 1996 now I'm facing losing my flat airport everything

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi adey and welcome

So sorry you are having this trouble

As you have no award in payment then you can submit a new claim straight away

It is important to understand the points system, descriptors and criteria for an award. PIP and DLA use different criteria, PIP is mainly concerned with functionality over condition.A good place to start is the B&&W self test

http://www.mybenefitsandwork.co.uk/pip/indexxx.php

There is also lots of good info on this site
    Please have a look round and come back with your questions

CR

Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.