DISABLED WORKERS BLAMED FOR GOVERNMENTS ECONOMIC FAILURE — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DISABLED WORKERS BLAMED FOR GOVERNMENTS ECONOMIC FAILURE

thespiceman
thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
edited December 2017 in Research and opportunities
Hello everybody seen in the media Philip Hammond quoted blames in so many words disabled workers for the governments economic failure.  Well here we are again one moment saying willing and able to aid disabled into work.  Now saying we the problem.  Thank you SCOPE for speaking out and this I am sure not going away.  This is am sure will give every one who is disabled trying to get into work or in work feel a lot of reassurance.  Now we really know how the governments feels about our community.  My heart goes out to every one who is in work or trying to find work and are disabled.  This is not helping is it.  I see the Labour party stepped in but I can not see how this disabled plan for work that the government announced last week is going to be set up if we all cost the economy.  I did say last week about this plan doomed to failure so this is the start.
Community Champion
SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
Recipes

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.