Hi, my name is lucycherish! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is lucycherish!

lucycherish
lucycherish Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Just a quick post to introduce myself! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, I've joined this today on a whim with a hope someone can help, I have epilepsy, In the past two years due to various illnesses seizures have got out of control so I've lost two jobs just this year. Anyone else on a similarly sinking ship?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 38 Courageous

Hi @lucycherish,

Welcome! Great to have you on board :)

Hope you had a lovely Christmas? Mine seems to have flown past!

Not sure if you've had much of a chance to 'snoop' around some of our popular groups section but it might be worth posting a question about your epilepsy to one of the 'Talk about specific conditions' group:

https://community.scope.org.uk/categories

There's also a group about 'Employment, finances and disability benefits' which be worth having a browse through. There's also an 'ask the expert' section which you could post a question too?

Best wishes,

Kirsty

Scope helpline

• lucycherish
    lucycherish Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Currently looking as we speak haha yeah same here it just vanished basically, I am glad it's over with now though. Will probably do a specific post when my brains workin a bit better
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 38 Courageous

Great - nice to know something I posted was helpful! :)

I'm sure Christmas 2018 will be here before we know it... it did seem like it was gone with the blink of an eye though!

Kirsty

scope helpline

Brightness