NEW YEAR MESSAGE — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

NEW YEAR MESSAGE

Options
thespiceman
thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
Hello every body.  I would like to wish every one a Good New Year.  Thank you all for supporting me on the forum.  Sending best wishes and thanks to those who have contributed to the forum.  I joined this in July and feel I have made some friends.  Thank you all.    I hope the community is looking forward to the challenges ahead.  I know there will be laughter and tears.  Joy and pain.  As a community we all stand together to fight the injustices, discrimination that blight our society.  Thank you for the SCOPE team for help, support and advice.  Long that may continue.
Community Champion
SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
Recipes

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello thespiceman
    Thank you for your good wishes, it is a great pleasure to know you.
    I wish you the very best new year you can have, together, we will go forward meeting each challenge as it comes along

CR 
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Neil2017
    Neil2017 Community member Posts: 155 Courageous
    Options
    Hi @thespiceman
    Happy New Year to you also.
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello thank you all.  Start the New Year if I can try to get involved in our community and be there for support.  I had a restless night thinking of last year and the struggles.  Wandering around the house last night and this morning.  Not good I know but it make me aware of my failings last year.  One good thing was scrubbing off all the fairweather friends details off my mobile.  Only ring when they want anything.  I never ring them only because then it is Bank of?  Supermarket of ?  Taxi for hire.  I have to know in myself to get stronger.  Meeting several of the forum members have made me realise that.  Also did the right thing the charity who has been supporting me for three years.  Yes it was right to say to me we feel do not need support and help.  After all there will be something that I need I can rely on the help from SCOPE and others Thank you.  In my area some thing will come along I know I can benefit my well being and stop myself from being lonely.  In the meantime I speak for those who are like me.  Things will get better.  I pray and hope for all those like me.
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness