Hi my name is bob my leisure time is used by my electric cars — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi my name is bob my leisure time is used by my electric cars

bobles
bobles Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi it's my first time I have posted other than a intro post. Most of my spare time now is am retired is loads I use it to race and build model 1:10 scale drift cars I have 21 models now I also have some ready to run prebuild models and some show cars.all cars are electric (batteries ) various scales and models in also have 3 tanks 2 tiger tanks 1 abrahms Mms all tanks fully work. Turret moves and has a bb gun built in so it fires bb pellets full engine  sounds .gun sounds.I hope you enjoyed reading about  how I fill my leisure time also I  can lone myself into  it 

Comments

• bobles
    2 of my drift cars 
  • bobles
    this is a good drifter lamborgini. 
    blanc pain racing ☆☆☆☆☆
  • Topkitten
    Topkitten Community member Posts: 1,285 Pioneering
    I can certainly understand the interest. If I had the time, patience and ability I would go for the tanks. I have a penchant for anything WW2 and often look for games online to follow this trend. I spent a lot of time on World of tanks and, if it didn't take so long to level them up, would have gone way past the level 7 tanks I reached. Currently I also spend time on World of warships which I have found to be the first accurate (sort of) simulation of sea battles,

TK
    "I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell" - from Wrong side of heaven by Five Finger Death Punch.

Brightness