ESA tribunal - any advice? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA tribunal - any advice?

tantan
tantan Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hello to everyone
ive been my father esa tribunal and they said you've score 0 esa medical assessment then,meanwhile he has awarded pip,and judge said we need to know two different assessment dosent make a sense of result.they going to write a letter to request from dwp clear explanation how did that happen.
what we should do know,they said wait for 6 weeks you will recieve a letter from us.
if you give me a any advice I really appreciate that many thanks 

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @tantan
    Welcome to the community, Im sorry to hear you are going through such a  confusing time.  It may be worth you waiting to hear what their letter says before proceeding any further.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • tantan
    Hi Alex 
    thank you for your reply,do you know do they have a power to stop pip or benefit they have been taking suddenly ?
    ive been citizen advise today they said wait for the letter,meanwhile chase your neurology department to send you mri scan date which was we waiting for months,they called tribunal to find out what's exactly saying to me,but they said they need to speak with my father,he wasn't with me because of health condition,but I might pop in dartford CAB on Monday to make a phone call to tribunal to find out and what to do next.
    i don't want to face up with suprise desicion after 6 weeks,getting better advise from you to do best action.
    many thanks Alex 
  • tantan
    Thank you so much Alex 
    we did give it to them copy of pip result and all the letters from pip,thank you for your quick respond,hopefully we will sort it this stressful situation smoothly 
    many thanks again

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.