Work Capability Assessment @ Job centre — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Work Capability Assessment @ Job centre

Barrylad1957
Barrylad1957 Community member Posts: 99 Courageous
edited October 2017 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hello everyone,
As a 'new' claimant who came out of work in late 2016 and was placed on the sick in Universal Credit, I've finally got my Work Capability Assessment tomorrow. I know that my situation is very different from a lot of people who have faced the WCA as part of their move to new from legacy benefits, but, while I have a healthy level of nervousness about it, I intend to also use the experience as a 'lesson', and I'll make as full a report as possible on here on Saturday, to give any other folks who may be waiting for the assessment a general idea of what to expect. Its a total blind exercise for me, as I do not know anyone who has been assessed for the same reasons as I myself am, so it may be of some use in retrospect.
Fingers crossed, see y'all on Saturday.

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.